- AmeriPride: Linen & Uniform Services Throughout North America
- About Us
- About AmeriPride
Headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, AmeriPride is recognized as one of the largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America. We operate more than 115 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada - providing linen, uniforms, floor mats, restroom and cleaning products to nearly 150,000 customers every week.
AmeriPride is preparing for future emerging growth, by significantly enhancing operational efficiency, quality and customer service. The company continues to find new efficiencies and improvements in operations in order to be a stable, competitive force in the industry and serve our customers better.
At AmeriPride, we like things clean. But ‘clean’ refers to so much more than laundry. It extends to nearly every aspect of our business: product presentation; customer, employee and competitor relationships; pricing; facility operations; our impact on the environment and local communities; as well as integrity and ethics.
People You Can Count On®
Since 1889, our success has been built on proven products and solutions that exceed industry standards and customer expectations. It’s not a coincidence that when our customers work with us, they stay with us. Our willingness to roll up our sleeves and come through no matter their needs keeps customers coming back for more. We are time-tested. We are always ready to serve. We are tried and true.
- Experience - We’ve been caring for our customers for over 125 years, and this experience helps us to take care of our customers today. We are uniquely positioned to provide great service and guarantee satisfaction.
- Knowledge - We know the business and we understand our customers’ needs. Our expertise helps customers save time and money so they can focus on what’s important: their own customers.
- Service - We’re fast, dependable and local. Our service team gets to know our customers and their needs and you will see the same familiar face on every delivery.
- Flexibility - We have programs to suit your growing and changing needs, including rent, lease or direct sale options. We’ll go above and beyond to respond to your changing needs and make adjustments as needed.
AmeriPride is fueled by innovation. We've got uniform service down to a science with advanced processes complemented by an exclusive, state-of-the-art apparel management system.
- Complete Customer Care (C3) Mobile is a proprietary customer service Windows program that is the best in the industry, run by tablets deployed to all of our Customer Service Managers. “They truly grasped Windows' functionality to create an intuitive, user-friendly application with both online and offline capabilities and were able to create a unique and customer-centric final product that rivals some of the best Windows work we have seen.” - Margaret Arakawa, Microsoft
- Customer Portal is an online tool for our customers to access their accounts 24/7. Download/pay bills, see your service schedule, contact your Service team, and much more through our Portal.
- Custom and Focused eStores enable our customers to have a branded home for their direct sale needs. From logo libraries to customized product offerings and employee allowances, we make it easy to keep your employees in the right work wear.
- Automated systems sort and track your products throughout the cleaning process using advanced RFID chips and barcoding. This means you get the right product on time, every time.
- Telematics software reduces fuel consumption and increases safety by monitoring driving activity and creating reports, helping identify inefficiencies and modify driving behaviors.
- Routing software allows us to manage our routes to be as efficient as possible, enabling us to cut hundreds of thousands of miles driven per year.
- Electronic handheld devices allow customer service representatives to manage accounts in real time, right from their routes: invoicing at point of contact (increases efficiency, decreases mistakes), managing inventory (improves inventory accuracy), ordering products (increases accuracy) and repairing and replacing garments (maintains inventory quality).
The competitive edge of our ingenuity has made us one of North America's most technologically advanced uniform service companies. Each new technology we adopt means better quality and service for our customers. This passion, coupled with personalized service, keeps customers satisfied and sustains the business year after year.
Our Ethics and Values
Our Statement of Business Ethics states that we will:
- Provide customers with the highest quality of service
- Treat employees with dignity, compensate them fairly for their contributions and provide a safe work environment
- Deal fairly and honestly with our suppliers and competitors
- Vigorously protect our shareholders’ investment
- Be good citizens and stewards of the environment in the communities we operate
In addition, our core values of integrity, trust, respect and responsibility are a strong foundation for everything we do. We work hard to ensure our actions are consistent with our words and values. We strive to earn the confidence of customers and co-workers by communicating honestly, accurately and sincerely. We're committed to treating others with courtesy, dignity and fairness. And we take ownership for results, accept accountability for our actions and lead by example.
Our privately held company is still owned and managed by the Steiner family. There are five family members on the Board of Directors and two family members actively involved in the daily operations of the business.
Being family owned differentiates AmeriPride from its large, corporate competitors. While others are beholden to Wall Street, AmeriPride is driven by what is best for our customers.
The core family values launched and built the company are still guiding it. As testament to that, AmeriPride was recently awarded the Twin Cities Business 2011 Minnesota Family Business Award as the top company in the ‘Legacy’ category.
Learn More About Us
Click below to learn more about our company, our corporate responsibility and our values.
We're Here to Help!
Call 800-750-4628 for the branch nearest you or click below to contact us.